Friday 27 January 2012

What This Bloke Wants Cannot Be Bought, Probably Can't Even Be Found.

What this bloke wants cannot be bought, probably can't even be found. And a man who looks for something whose existence he doubts is in real bloody strife.

So here starts our Australian Adventure.... As the quote in the title suggests, the mission or purpose for this Family Adventure for me is so much more important than just a family holiday. For me to reestablish a connection with the kids and Rosie is much of what this trip is about.

Should I wonder for a minute that a more simple way of living, building a strong family unit, coming to terms with what I want into the years ahead and preparing for the next step in my career was not a possibility, then time to turn back now!

I have learned through the weeks leading up to us finally getting on the road, how blessed we are to have such strong family roots and equally as important such a diverse and supportive group of friends... Rosie's Australia Day Blog will say it all!

So.......as, day one comes to a close, it's time to reflect on the months ahead and prepare to find inner peace with this world we share with so many other travelers....

To all our family and friends who have helped get us away, again thanks... I only hope that my intermittent thoughts on our trip also encourages you in that search towards what really matters.N.

1 comment:

  1. Nick this sounds great - good goals! And fun too, no doubt will be challenging at times. I hope it goes well & I look forward to reading your blogs and of course Rosie's too

    ReplyDelete